Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is your favorite medium to use with acrylic paint?

I have just started working in acrylics. I am learning about the various mediums. I would like to know which ones you like and what effects they are good at doing.What is your favorite medium to use with acrylic paint?
wow, you have a lot to choose from. My favorite brand is Golden, they make great products. Personally I like using matte medium to thin the acrylics to make them brush smoothly or to make them more translucent. I also enjoy using some of their other products, like their modeling gel. If you go to their website they give you a list of their mediums a picture of what they look like mixed and a description of what they do and what they can be mixed with. Very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment