Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can you tell the difference between acrylic crystal beads and cheap plastic beads for chandeliers?

I think someone's trying to dupe me. What should I look out for if the supplier I'm dealing with is trying to sell me sub-standard chandeliers?How can you tell the difference between acrylic crystal beads and cheap plastic beads for chandeliers?
Just tap them on your front teeth. You'll be able to tell the difference immediately.How can you tell the difference between acrylic crystal beads and cheap plastic beads for chandeliers?
Bite them. If they are plastic or acrylic they will make a clicking sound. If they are real crystal they will clink and taste a little cold and bitter on you tounge. Plastic will be warmer and taste like plastic.
I know this is a little weird but... they taste different. Those cheap plastic beads makes me sick and they're a bit more hallow than the real thing... you can tell by tapping on the bead...

No comments:

Post a Comment