Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the best product to recover from acrylic nails?

So my nails have been off now for about a month and a half. I had them on for over a year. My problem is I have never been able to grow my nails out no matter what. I have nutra nail and salon quality nail hardners but nothing works. Any tips to get them to grow longer and healthy?





Thanks so much %26amp; Happy Holidays =)What is the best product to recover from acrylic nails?
I know that there is this block looking thing that takes off most of the bad things off your nails then shines them by the 3/4th step. It literally only takes like 30 seconds per nail. it also comes with cuticle oil to help as well. I love it, and it makes my nails even though they are short look beautiful cuz i had acrylics too. It helps them grow Too! The block is called a nail buffer and the brand name is Etre. The following link is where you can buy it, or if you are in a mall, most of them have it advertised in the middle where all those annoying people stand and try to get you to try things. What is the best product to recover from acrylic nails?
Perfect, get it and its amazing. i love what it does to my nails afterwards. Good luck, let me know how things go! :)

Report Abuse



Just take vitamins!





Answer mine, please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
you could drink green tea and use a special green tea polish that'ss supposed to help them ... or just eat yogurt or jello with a lot of vitamins ... good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment