Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is there any way to get dried waterbased acrylic paint off of clothing?

I accidently spilled waterbased green acrylic paint on my pants and on the carpet but I was able to get the stain out of the carpet while the paint was still wet... sacrificing my favorite shorts in the process. So is there any way to get this stain out?Is there any way to get dried waterbased acrylic paint off of clothing?
Not really because acrylic dries to a plastic finish. The best I can suggest is trying to scrape or dislodge the paint from the fibres by using a blade or old toothbrush. This might well damage your shorts. You'll have to decide whether it's worth the bother.


Saving your carpet was the cheaper and most sensible option.
  • linux web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment