Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My knitted acrylic jumper stretched in the wash, how can I get it to shrink again?

My knitted jumper stretched in the wash :(


it was thick and nice, now its thin, floppy and all stretched out and too big now.





Its 100% acrylic and was my best jumper, does anyone know how I can get it back to normal again?My knitted acrylic jumper stretched in the wash, how can I get it to shrink again?
Wet it again, then lay flat out on towels to dry. Shape it to the correct size, and it will dry that way.My knitted acrylic jumper stretched in the wash, how can I get it to shrink again?
DON';T put it on the highest setting in the dryer. That will melt it! What do the care instructions say about washing it? If you can put it in the dryer, do so on the recommended setting. If that doesn't work, then try the suggestion about the dry cleaner.
put it in the dry and set the setting to the hottest
bring it to a drycleaner and they can probably resize it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment