Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What bathroom cleaning products are safe for acrylic?

My landlord just had the ';Bathroom Fitter'; people come in and re-do our tub/tub walls with an all-one-piece acrylic wall and tub thing-a-majig. Anyway, on my old regular tile/grout walls I used to use Comet, Tylex and Clorox Cleanup to get it clean and kill any mold, but now I don't know what to use. I don't want to ruin the finish. The paperwork says to make sure you use a product that is safe for acrylic, but I was checking out some of the labels in the store today and hardly any of them specify whether or not they're safe for acrylic. Help!What bathroom cleaning products are safe for acrylic?
http://www.signaturehardware.com/tubs/ac鈥?/a> This article will help with this problem. Have a nice day.What bathroom cleaning products are safe for acrylic?
I use SCRUBBING BUBBLES on my acrylics. That is a Dow Chemical product.

No comments:

Post a Comment