Thursday, February 11, 2010

What happens to acrylic paints if they freeze?

I want to mail order some acrylic paints, but I'm afraid they might get frozen in shipping. Will they still be usable if they do? I can't get the kind I want where I live, and it's really, really cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.What happens to acrylic paints if they freeze?
My bet is they would become rubbery and you would not be able to use them. I would recommend you to try to order them direct from the factory and have them ship them to you. Surely they would package them correctly, You could probably tell them your dilema and surely they would have addressed this same problem in the past and know what to do. ALso have it insured. Good luck!What happens to acrylic paints if they freeze?
they'll be like rubber!

No comments:

Post a Comment